From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The projects on this page are completed and no longer active.
Pages in category "Completed projects"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- CAGEN: Critical Assessment of Genetically Engineered Networks
- Caltech Multi-Vehicle Wireless Testbed
- Cell-Free Expression of Membrane Proteins with Applications to Drug Discovery
- Control Design for Cyberphysical Systems Using Slow Computing
- Correct-by-Construction Synthesis of Control Protocols for Aerospace Systems
- Enabling Technologies for Cell-Silicon Interfacing
- Engineering Durable Cell-Free Biological Capabilities for Advanced Sensing and Prototyping
- Engineering Replication-, Growth-, and Division-Deficient E. coli for Safe, Stable and Efficient Function
- Establishing microfluidic cell-free systems for the rapid prototyping of synthetic genetic networks