From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The pages below contain information about projects in Richard Murray's biocircuits subgroup.
Pages in category "Biocircuits projects"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Enabling Technologies for Cell-Silicon Interfacing
- Engineering Durable Cell-Free Biological Capabilities for Advanced Sensing and Prototyping
- Engineering Reliable Genetic Circuits for Characterization and Remediation of Soil Ecologies
- Engineering Replication-, Growth-, and Division-Deficient E. coli for Safe, Stable and Efficient Function
- Establishing microfluidic cell-free systems for the rapid prototyping of synthetic genetic networks