There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
Category:CDS 101/110 FAQ - Lecture 3-1
From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Pages in category "CDS 101/110 FAQ - Lecture 3-1"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Has a stable system a stable eq. point? a limit cycle?
- How are the z variables defined on slide 10, Lecture 3-1?
- How do equations given for dynamics on slide 10 relate to the state-space setup we used before?
- How do we choose epsilon in the definition of stability?
- How was V(x) derived on slide 13 of Lecture 3-1?