From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The following pages do not link to other pages in Murray Wiki.
Showing below up to 20 results in range #1 to #20.
- 2006 ROSES Proposal
- 2006 Summer Travel Schedule
- 2007 NSF Expeditions Proposal
- 2009 ASCC workshop on biomolecular feedback systems
- 2010 plans for visual stabilization/servoing
- 2012 iGEM
- ACM/EE 116, Fall 2011
- ARL/ICB Crash Course in Systems Biology, August 2010
- A Brain Circuit Program for Understanding the Sensorimotor Basis of Behavior
- A Case Study in Approximate Linearization: The Acrobot Example
- A Framework for Low--Observable Tra jectory Generation in the Presence of Multiple Radars
- A Motion Planner for Nonholonomic Robots
- A Multi-Model Approach to Identification of Biosynthetic Pathways
- A Robust Nonlinear Model Predictive Control Algorithm with a Safety Mode
- A Scalable Formulation for Engineering Combination Therapies for Evolutionary Dynamics of Disease
- A bio-plausible design for visual attitude stabilization
- A bio-plausible design for visual pose stabilization
- A bootstrappable bio-plausible design for visual pose stabilization
- A typo in equation (6.24).