From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Previous projects||ARO ICB, DARPA BioCon|
|Previous positions||PhD student, Postdoc|
- Fast and flexible simulation and parameter estimation for synthetic biology using bioscrape. Anandh Swaminathan, William Poole, Victoria Hsiao, Richard M. Murray, Ayush Pandey. bioRxiv.
- Control Theory for Synthetic Biology: Recent Advances in System Characterization, Control Design, and Controller Implementation for Synthetic Biology. Victoria Hsiao, Anandh Swaminathan, and Richard M. Murray. IEEE Control Systems Magazine, 38(3):32-62 , June 2018.
- Engineering pulsatile communication in bacterial consortia. James Parkin, Victoria Hsiao, Richard M Murray. Submitted, 2017 Synthetic Biology: Engineering, Evolution and Design (SEED) Conference.
- Quantitative Modeling of Integrase Dynamics Using a Novel Python Toolbox for Parameter Inference in Synthetic Biology. Anandh Swaminathan, Victoria Hsiao, Richard M Murray. 2017 Synthetic Biology: Engineering, Evolution, and Design (SEED) Conference.
- A Bayesian approach to inferring chemical signal timing and amplitude in a temporal logic gate using the cell population distributional response. Ania-Ariadna Baetica, Thomas Anthony Catanach, Victoria Hsiao, Richard Murray, James Beck. 2017 Winter q-bio Conference.
- A population-based temporal logic gate for timing and recording chemical events. Victoria Hsiao, Yutaka Hori, Paul W.K. Rothemund, Richard M. Murray. Molecular Systems Biology, 12: 869, 2016.
- The role of single occupancy effects on integrase dynamics in a cell-free system. Georgios Artavanis, Victoria Hsiao, Clarmyra A. Hayes, Richard M. Murray. 2016 Synthetic Biology: Engineering, Evolution and Design (SEED) Conference (17 May 2016).
- Design and application of stationary phase combinatorial promoters. Victoria Hsiao, Aileen Cheng and Richard M. Murray. Submitted, 2016 Synthetic Biology: Engineering, Evolution and Design (SEED) Conference.