CS-EE-ME 75 Fall 2010 Homework 2
From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|CS/EE/ME 75||Organization||Schedule||Team wiki||Public site|
|R. Murray||Issued: 9 Oct 2010, 11 am|
|CS/EE/ME 75, Fall 2010||Due: 15 Oct 2010, 12 pm (noon)|
- [10 points] Working with others in your group, create/modify a wiki page for the subsystem you are working on. See the sample page for an example of what this should look like. Make sure your user page links to the subsystem you are working on, the subsystem page includes links to individual user pages, and your team page links to the proper subsystem page.
- [30 points] Working with your subsystem group, create a GOTChA chart for your activities this term, using the template shown on the sample page. Your GOTChA chart must include:
- A list of the specific competitions in which your subsystem plays a role (under goals)
- Specific objectives that you will accomplish by each of the Fall 2010 project deadlines
- A list of teams that you need to interact with to complete your design (under technical challenges)
- [10 points] If you are working on a supporting team, create a wiki page for the supporting team, listing all of the members of the team and links to the appropriate pages. Students working with SCI-Arc teams should work with their counterparts to create the wiki page.