CDS 110b: Robust Stability
From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
See current course homepage to find most recent page available.
This set of lecture describes how to model uncertainty in \(H_\infty\) control and provides conditions for checking robust stability in this framework.
- Lecture slides on robust stability
- Lecture notes on robust stability
- MP3 of Wednesday lecture, 28 Feb 2007
- MP3 of Friday lecture, 2 March 2007
- HW #8 (due 9 Mar 07 [Fri])
- Guaranteed margins for LQG regulators, J. Doyle
References and Further Reading
- AM06, Sections 9.5, 12.1 and 12.2