From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Current position||PhD student|
|Current project||AFOSR Syn Bio MURI|
|Previous projects||DARPA BioCon, NSF Cell Free|
- BioCRNpyler: Compiling chemical reaction networks from biomolecular parts in diverse contexts. William Poole, Ayush Pandey, Zoltan Tuza, Andrey Shur, Richard M. Murray. PLoS Computational Biology, 18(4), e1009987, 2022.
- Characterization of Integrase and Excisionase Activity in Cell-free Protein Expression System Using a Modeling and Analysis Pipeline. Ayush Pandey, Makena L. Rodriguez, William Poole, Richard M. Murray. Submitted, ACS Synthetic Biology, 2022.
- From Specification to Implementation: Assume-Guarantee Contracts for Synthetic Biology. Ayush Pandey, Inigo Incer, Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, Richard M. Murray. To appear, 2022 International Workshop on Biodesign Automation (IWBDA).
- Robustness guarantees for structured model reduction of dynamical systems with applications to biomolecular models. Ayush Pandey, Richard M. Murray. International Journal on Robust and Nonlinear Control (IJRNC), 1-29, 2022.
- Robustness Guarantees for Structured Model Reduction of Dynamical Systems. Ayush Pandey, Richard M. Murray. IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2021.
- Engineering Logical Inflammation Sensing Circuit for Modulating Gut Conditions. Liana N. Merk, Andrey S. Shur, Ayush Pandey, Richard M. Murray, Leopold N. Green. 3rd International Microbiome Engineering Conference.
- A two-state ribosome and protein model can robustly capture the chemical reaction dynamics of gene expression. Ayush Pandey, Richard M. Murray. 2020 Winter q-bio.
- Model Reduction Tools For Phenomenological Modeling of Input-Controlled Biological Circuits. Ayush Pandey, Richard M. Murray. 2020 Winter q-bio.
- An automated model reduction tool to guide the design and analysis of synthetic biological circuits. Ayush Pandey, Richard M. Murray. 2019 International Workshop on Biodesign Automation (IWBDA).
- Control of density and composition in an engineered two-member bacterial community. Reed D. McCardell, Ayush Pandey, Richard M. Murray. Submitted, 2019 Synthetic Biology: Engineering, Evolution and Design (SEED) Conference.
- Fast and flexible simulation and parameter estimation for synthetic biology using bioscrape. Anandh Swaminathan, William Poole, Victoria Hsiao, Richard M. Murray, Ayush Pandey. bioRxiv.