Difference between revisions of "Temporal Logic Specifications for Control System Design in Automotive Systems"
From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 12:34, 11 June 2016
Project description (typically about a paragraph)
Description of the main objectives of the project
- Failure-Tolerant Contract-Based Design of an Automated Valet Parking System using a Directive-Response Architecture. Josefine Graebener, Tung Phan-Minh, Jiaqi Yan, Qiming Zhao, Richard M. Murray. Submitted, 2021 Conference on Decision and Control (CDC).
- Contracts of Reactivity. Tung Phan-Minh and Richard M. Murray. Submitted, Int'l Conf on Formal Modeling and Analysis of Timed Systems (FORMATS) 2019.
- Towards Assume-Guarantee Profiles for Autonomous Vehicles. Tung Phan-Minh, Karena X. Cai, Richard M. Murray. Submitted, 2019 Conference on Decision and Control (CDC).
- A modal interface contract theory for guarded input/output automata with an application in traffic system design. Tung Phan-Minh, Steve Guo, Bastian Schürmann, Matthias Althoff, and Richard M. Murray. Submitted, 2019 American Control Conference (ACC).
- Hiding variables when decomposing specifications into GR(1) contracts. Ioannis Filippidis and Richard M. Murray. Submitted, 2017 Conference on Decision and Control (CDC).