Category:CDS 101/110 FAQ - Lecture 1-1
From Murray Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 05:31, 26 September 2006 by Murray
Pages in category "CDS 101/110 FAQ - Lecture 1-1"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- I did not understand robustness
- I didn't catch the fly video. Is it available online?
- Is a high gain good in the speed control example?
- Is control a type of negative feedback?
- Is it possible to take CDS 110b without taking CDS 110a?
- Is it true that feedback systems are in closed loop by definition?
- Is kp (the gain of the system) dimensionless?
- Is there room for learning in control systems theory?
- What do you mean by "gain" in the speed control example? What relation to sensing does it have?
- What is an example of an open loop system
- What is the schedule for 101 in the 4th, 6th, & 8th weeks?
- What should we do with unsused Mud Cards?
- Where can I get a more detailed description of how the flyball governor works?
- Why does instability imply poor performance?