CS-EE-ME 75 Winter 2011 Homework 1
From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|CS/EE/ME 75||Organization||Schedule||Team wiki||Public site|
|R. Murray||Issued: 3 Jan 2011, 12 pm|
|CS/EE/ME 75, Winter 2011||Due: 9 Jan 2011, 6 pm|
- [New students only] Using the login and password information sent to the sd-cit mailing list, log in to the team wiki and perform the following actions:
- Click on the "Log in/Create Account" link on the top right of the main page and create an account using your IMSS username. For your "real name", please use the name you prefer to be called and your last name. Make sure to enter your e-mail address, so that you can "watch" pages for changes.
- Create a user page that has a picture, short biography and a link to the team page for the team you are a part of. There is an example of a user page on the main page of the wiki.
- Update your team page so that your name is a link back to your user page.
- Update the Team Contacts page (on the menu bar on the right) to include an entry for yourself.
If you have never used a wiki before, the "Getting Started" link
- [10 points] Working with others in your group, create/modify a wiki page for the subsystem you are working on. See the sample page for an example of what this should look like. Make sure your user page links to the subsystem you are working on, the subsystem page includes links to individual user pages, and your team page links to the proper subsystem page.
- [30 points] Working with your subsystem group, create a GOTChA chart for your activities this term, using the template shown on the sample page. Your GOTChA chart must include:
- A list of the specific competitions in which your subsystem plays a role (under goals)
- Specific objectives that you will accomplish by each of the Winter 2011 project deadlines
- A list of teams that you need to interact with to complete your design (under technical challenges)