MVWT Meeting 2004-07-8
From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Weekly Project Meeting, 8 Jul 04
Goals and Agenda
- Review timeline and upcoming activities
- Review vehicle system architecture
- Review team activities, using status charts
- Review goals and agenda; select notetaker
- Upcoming events
- Vehicle system architecture (Zhipu et al)
- Team updates: (vehicle), positioning, C2
Notes from Meeting
- Group must decide on date for lab cleanup.
- Must decide which team (C2 or Vehicle) is in charge of NTG interface module.
- Vehicle team must talk to Positioning team about interface to RFID module.
- Zhipu recommends Positioning team run further tests on vision system using multiple Kellys.
- Positioning team must test differential GPS system.
- C2 team needs to know about velocity information from the RFID system for MVServer test.
- Kelly Roboflag software deadline is Tuesday (7/13).