Elahe Aghapour, Feb 2019
From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Elahe Aghapour is a Ph.D. student at University of California, Riverside, working with Prof. Jay A. Farrell. Her work is focused was on autonomous vehicle control, divided in three sub-projects, a) Risk-averse performance specified state estimation which is an optimization based approach to select a subset of good measurements when measurements may be affected by outliers, b) system identification and data driven method for human action prediction using behavioral approach, and c) mixed sample rate nonlinear smoothing.
19 Feb 2019 (Tue)
- ~8:45 am: arrival
- 9 am: seminar, 115 Gates-Thomas
- 10 am: Tung and Karena?
- 11a: Aaron, Gates-Thomas
- 11:30: Richard, 107 Steele
- 12p: lunch with Yuxiao and Reza (meet at Richard's office)
- 1:15p: Tung (115 Gates Thomas)
- 2:00p: Richard C. (205 Gates Thomas)
- 2:45p: Yuxiao and Reza
- 3:30p: AmberLab (B121 in Gates-Thomas)
- 4p: final meeting with Richard
- 4:30p: done for the day