There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
Category:CDS 101/110 FAQ - Lecture 2-1
From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Pages in category "CDS 101/110 FAQ - Lecture 2-1"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- I'm a 101/110 student. Can I sit in on the 210 lectures on Fridays without being enrolled in 210?
- In slide 12, what is special about the red cycle as opposed to the blue curves?
- In slide 9, why did you only linearize around the downward equilibrium point?
- Is q1 a function of time
- Is there any open source software we can use instead of MATLAB?
- What are the Di parameters in the power grid model?
- What does the 45 mean in ode45?
- What does the at symbol mean in front of a function in matlab?
- What is a finite state machine and how does it relate to the traffic example?
- What is the significance of having eigenvalues that are 0? I think I heard you say "in that case you don't know anything". Does that mean you cannot determine if the system is stable or asymptotically stable?
- What's the difference between control "over" network and control "of" network?
- Where can I find a theoretical definition of dynamical system?
- Why is dB defined as 20log 10?
- Why was there only one damper in the mass/spring model?