Yosemite Trip - Winter 2007
John and Mary are organizing a winter Murray Group trip to Yosemite this year. We'll be staying in heated cabins in Yosemite valley. This will be a fun and casual trip for all group members, there will be no special skills or special gear required.
Snowshoes, skis (downhill and cross country), and snowboards are available for rent at Yosemite for those in the group desiring to take part in such activities.
Possible Trip Dates
We've selected the trip date based on people's availability and Richard's schedule:
- 16-18 Feb
If you are interested in joining the group trip, email John Carson or Mary Dunlop.
- Friday - Meet early in the morning and drive to Yosemite. Check into cabins and do a short hike.
- Saturday - Skiing! Yosemite has both cross country skiing and a small downhill ski area. You can rent skis, snowboards, and snowshoes there.
- Sunday - Day hike in the morning, return to Pasadena in the afternoon/evening.
Information about Yosemite
- Richard Murray - 1. Feb 16, 2. Feb 9 or Feb 23
- Mary Dunlop - 1. Feb 16, 2. Feb 23
- John Carson (and Vanessa) - 1. Feb 16, 2. Feb 9
- Julia Braman (and Kevin) - 1. Feb 23, 2. Feb 9 (but all work)
- Stefano Di Cairano - 1. Feb 9, 2. Feb 16
- Bill Dunbar (and his daughter) - 1. Feb 23
- Elisa Franco - 1. Feb 9, 2. Feb 16
- Tim Chung - 1. Feb 9, 2. Feb 16
- Nok - 1. Feb 16, 2. Feb 9
- Domitilla Del Vecchio - 1. Feb 9, 2. Feb 16
- Sawyer Fuller - 1. Feb 9 or Feb 23, 2. Feb 16
These pictures are from the 2003 Murray Group winter trip to Yosemite.