Yan Zhang, 28 Mar 2022
From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Yan Zhang, a PhD student at Georgia Tech will visit on 28 Mar 2022.
- 8:30 am: Richard Murray, 109 Steele
- 9:00 am: Open
- 10:00 am: Group meeting presentation
- 12:00 pm: Lunch with Chelsea, Michaelle
- 1:15 pm: Open
- 2:00 pm: Ayush
- 2:45 pm: Open
- 3:30 pm: Open
- 4:15 pm: Open
- 5:00 pm: Richard Murray, 109 Steele
- Developed a new diagnostic platform interfacing cell-free biosensors with biphasic polymer systems for simultaneous detection of diverse classes of analytes that are robust to human biofluids and field-deployable.
- Integrated cell-free biosensors to a personal glucose monitor for rapid and reliable biomarker quantification at the point of need
- Designed, characterized, and optimized cell-free bacterial biosensors to detect micronutrient deficiencies, pathogenic bacterial infections, and heavy metal environment contaminants