Richard M. Murray
Thomas E. and Doris Everhart Professor of
Control & Dynamical Systems and Bioengineering
Office: 107 Steele
Telephone: (626) 395-6460
Mailing address: 1200 E. California Blvd; Pasadena, CA 91125
My group's research is in the application of feedback and control to networked systems, with applications in biology and autonomy. Current projects include analysis and design of biomolecular feedback circuits, analysis of insect flight control systems, and verification and validation of distributed embedded systems.
- Mary J Dunlop, Robert Sidney Cox, Joseph H Levine, Richard M Murray and Michael B Elowitz, Regulatory activity revealed by dynamic correlations in gene expression noise. Nature Genetics, 40:1493-1498, 2008.
- Elisa Franco and Richard M Murray, Design and performance of in vitro transcription rate regulatory circuit. Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2008.
- Andrea Censi, Shuo Han, Sawyer B Fuller, Richard M Murray, A bio-plausible design for visual attitude stabilization. Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2009 (submitted).
- Design of insulating devices for in vitro synthetic circuits, E. Franco, D. Del Del Vecchio, Richard M Murray. Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2009.
- K. J. Åström and R. M. Murray, Feedback Systems: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers, Princeton University Press, 2008