From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Create an algorithm to describe the movement of a nanosatellite around a larger satellite. The micro-inspector must be able to launch safely, move autonomously from point to point, and maintain a safe distance from the satellite being inspected.
- Test the algorithm using increasingly more complex models. The algorithm will be tested in Simulink, Gazebo, and the testbed.
- Finish model in Simulink by Week 3
- Finish model in Gazebo by Week 6
- Finish testing on testbed by Week 10
- Using Gazebo
- Using Linux
- Programming in C++ and MATLAB
- Using Simulink
- Learning about controls
- Go through MATLAB and C++ tutorials
- Learn more about Gazebo and find out if anyone has used Gazebo to model spacecraft
- Read online controls textbook
- Use Linux computers as often as possible