DGC75 Status Chart
Caltech Project Management Toolset (CPMT) Status Chart
Updated: 19 Jun 04
Don't currently have any formal way of specifying system requirements or propogating them through the design. Need to think through how requirements will be specified at both project and team level.
- GOTChA chart: requirements should be reflected in objectives
- Design reviews: reviews should demonstrate requirements are met
We have a pretty good template in place for these: goals, agenda, notetaker. Need to create a document for proper meeting practices.
- GOTChA charts: Meetings should start and end with GOTChA charts
- Status charts: Meeting status updates should use status chart to organize discussion
- Bugzilla: Meetings should review blocker items in bugzilla and new actions should be recorded in bugzila
Need to copy over GOTChA chart info from TeamCaltech wiki.
- Design Specification: objectives should reflect level 1 specifications
- Status Chart: approach should correspond to status chart
- Timeline Chart: objectives/approach should be reflected on timeline chart
- Design Reviews: GOTChA charts for the basis for design review presentations