CS-EE-ME 75 Fall 2015 Homework 2
From Murray WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|CS/EE/ME 75||Organization||Schedule||Team wiki||Public site|
|A. Emami, G. Blanquart, R. Murray||Issued: 5 Oct 2015, 8 pm|
|CS/EE/ME 75, Fall 2015||Due: 11 Oct 205, 8 pm|
- [20 points] Working with your group, create a GOTChA chart for your activities this term, using the template shown on the course wiki. Your GOTChA chart must include:
- A list of the specific competitions in which your subsystem plays a role (under goals)
- Specific objectives that you will accomplish by each of the Fall 2015 project deadlines
- A list of other groups that you need to interact with to complete your design (under technical challenges)
- A description of how the group will manage and coordinate its activities (under approach)
- Division leads should prepare a GOTChA chart for their division that is consistent with the overall team GOTChA chart and the individual group GOTChA charts.
- Project and technical leads should update project GOTChA chart to reflect any changes in plan for the fall term
- Support groups should also prepare GOTChA charts for Fall 2015 (more hours => more work -:)
- [10 points] Working with others in your crew, create/modify a Confluence page for the specific subsystem(s) you are working on. Make sure your profile page lists the the subsystem you are working on, the subsystem page includes links to your profile page, and your group page links to the proper subsystem page.
- If these pages don't make sense for your particular group, OK to do something similar that makes more sense. The goal of the project is to create the appropriate spaces on Confluence where you will document your activities and make sure the relevant people who are responsible for the various components are appropriately listed.
- [10 points] In your personal space on Confluence, create a page titled "Homework #2" that has links to the group GOTChA chart, the subsystems you are working on (with links), and a short description of the specific activities that you are responsible for within your group/crew.
- [10 points] If you are working on a supporting group, create a Confluence page for the supporting team, listing all of the members of the team and links to the appropriate pages.