Difference between revisions of "BE 150/Bi 250 Spring 2014, Project presentation schedule"
m (Protected "BE 150/Bi 250 Spring 2014, Project presentation schedule" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 18:24, 21 May 2014
Attached below is the schedule for project presentation for BE 150/Bi 250, Spring 2014. Each team should sign up for one 30 minute slot. Please list a tentative title for your talk and the names or initials of the group members who will present. You should prepare a 20 minute talk and then we'll have ~10 minutes of Q&A.
Please leave at least one slot in the middle or at the end of each session unfilled, so that we have some buffer time (just in case).
Thursday, 29 May 2014
- 2:00 pm: Open
- 2:30 pm: Open
- 3:00 pm: Open
- 3:30 pm: Open (use only if no other slots are available)
- 4:00 pm: Open
- 4:30 pm: lncRNA toggle switch (Chris, Tobin, Sofi)
Friday, 30 May 2014
- 10:00 am: TBA (Tracey, Doreen, Howard)
- 10:30 am: Open
- 11:00 am: C.Elegans Defecation Cycle (Jeff)
- 11:30 am: NADPH to Apoptosis (Ted, Zach, and Dennis)
Monday, 2 June 2014
- 2:00 pm: Reaction-diffusion models: Claire and Travis
- 2:30 pm: third time is the charm: Stone Alex and Kevin
- 3:00 pm: Actin regulation, Andrey, Andrew
- 3:30 pm: Break/buffer
- 4:00 pm: Predator-Prey Model, Julia, Christopher, Belen
- 4:30 pm: Coupled Oscillators with Delays - Harry & Noah